Return to Content
Call us :
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Prior to move in, your apartment home will be painted and professional cleaned. The carpet is also inspected and cleaned or replaced if needed.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, you do not have to be present for a work order to be completed.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, we do have on-site maintenance at our community.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
All maintenance work orders can be submitted online through our website. If this is an emergency, please call our community.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
During office hours, please stop by our leasing office and have your government issued ID available. A locksmith would have to be called if it's after hours.
1. Is parking available?
Yes, there is open parking and visitor parking.
2. What amenities does the property offer?
We have grilling stations and picnic tables available at our community for you to enjoy with family and friends.
3. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
We do not have a pool at our community.
4. Is your community pet friendly?
Yes, we love your well behaved pets! We welcomes all dog breeds, ages, and sizes. Pet interview required. All fees are per pet. Limited to two pets per unit.
5. What appliances are standard?
All apartment homes are equipped with a dishwasher, gas range, and refrigerators with ice makers.
6. Do you offer furnished apartments?
No, we do not offer furnished apartments.
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Within 48 hours if all documentation is received in a timely manner.
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
You can pay your rent online, mail in option, or at a money gram location. Contact us for more details.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
4. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
Spectrum is the main provider but you are welcome to look into other options. There is a $250 NR fee for satellite installation.
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Yes, we do require a 60-day written notice and to pay a reletting fee that is due at the time of providing notice.
6. How do I set up my utilities?
Contact City of Austin and Texas Gas to put services in your name. Our community will bill back for water, trash and pest control services.
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
Yes, there is a bus stop approximately 1 mile away from our community.
2. Which school district are you in?
We are located in the Round Rock ISD. (Jollyville Elementary, Canyon Vista Middle School and Westwood Highschool)
1. How do I get to your communtiy?
We are located at 6511 B Melrose Trail Austin TX 78727. Parmer and Mcneil area.
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to